[Qt-interest] How can I change a button's background?

Kermit Mei kermit.mei at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:04:55 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-19 at 11:53 +0200, Oliver Demetz wrote:
> Hi!
> You are trying to reimplemtent a feature which is already available out
> of the box from the lib.
> Have a look into StyleSheets, eg
> button.setStyleSheet("background-image:url(./img.png);");
> Regards,
> Oliver

I know styleSheet, but I also can Not see any different effect when I
press. I use this sentence:
rBtn.setStyleSheet("border-style:solid;background-image:url(./bk.png);");

And another question: the background picture's size can't increase with
the button itself.

If there's many buttons, will it make my program run slowly? I need it
run on ARM 9.

Thanks for your help:)

<snip>