[Qt-interest] Fwd: problem with signal of QListWidget

mierdatutis mi mmm286 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 14:20:09 CEST 2009

Sorry I don't understand.

I compile with qdevlop and when I compile there is no message of slots.

This is the code that I have:

 MainWindowImpl::MainWindowImpl( QWidget * parent, Qt::WFlags f)

: QMainWindow(parent, f)

{

setupUi(this);

connect(boton, SIGNAL(clicked()), this, SLOT(sinopsis()));

connect(lista, SIGNAL( currentItemChanged ( QListWidgetItem *,
QListWidgetItem *)), this, SLOT(cambio()));

}

 void MainWindowImpl::cambio()

{

QMessageBox msgBox;

msgBox.setText("The document has been modified.");

msgBox.exec();

}

Thanks
Regards