[Qt-interest] How to implement a icon Browser?

Kermit Mei kermit.mei at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:51:35 CEST 2009

Hello community! Please forgive me to send an attach to our list,
because I'm afraid that I can't explain it clearly.

I need a view widget to show some icon and it's name. The name text must
be under the icon picture. As I shown in attach picture.

The user should select one of the icons to change some attributes of my
program. So I must get the selected item of the view.

Now, I don't konw which View Widget I can use. Hope any help:)

Thanks.

Kemrit