[Qt-interest] how do use the timer to calculate the timeduration

Scott Aron Bloom Scott.Bloom at sabgroup.com
Mon Jun 22 21:24:41 CEST 2009

Your not getting it...

We are not here to be your code monkees... We get paid by our
bosses/clients to be code monkees.

Please, read the documentation... Create a testcase that shows the
bugs..   But try to solve it yourself.

Asking more and more questions will only get you on people's ignore
list...

Sending personal emails to us, will also achieve the same issue.

Scott