[Qt-interest] Fwd: problem with signal of QListWidget

mierdatutis mi mmm286 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 22:05:18 CEST 2009

Many thanks Stephen!!!!!!

It works!

So, I have 2 objects QListWidget that they are named Lista. One in my
MainWindowImp and other in the function main(). Well I thought that it was
the same where I declared the object lista. So for I can populate the
contents of a directory in the object "Lista" of my MainWindow I must write
the code in the function MainWindowImp and not in the main function.

Many thanks, I've learned a lot, I try with a manual but it's very
difficult.

Regards