[Qt-interest] Qn on QGradient usage

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at maps-technology.com
Tue Jun 23 09:10:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Tuesday 23 Jun 2009 07:56:39 Santhosh Y wrote:
> Please find the attached image.
>
> Can somebody help me in designing this.
> This design has to go on to widget's back ground.
>
> What I think is that, widget's paint event should set a gradient of this
> type for looking like the attached image.
>
> Any body has done that kind of Gradient implementation. If so please help
> me
That is not a gradient!

Why not just get your art department or marketing department to provide you
with an image (preferably a vector image like SVG) and set that as a widget
background brush either in code or via a style sheet?

Failing that, somehow trace the image you sent yourself.

I don't think I would bother trying to draw it using QPainter unless you have
a very good reason to do it that way.

Sean