[Qt-interest] Qt Eclipse "step into" qt code does not work?!?

Mihail Naydenov mlists at ymail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:54:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

I using (the latest) Qt, Eclipse and Qt Eclipse Integration I am able to debug my apps fine, even my .dlls,
however am NOT able to debug qt itself (this is, step into its functions).
Eclipse says the
Resource <(the right) path to the file> does not exist.
In Run configuration, Source tab, I have both default (project`s) and Qt`s src paths set.

The important part is that, the exact same project (.pro), opened in QtCreator debugs without modifications fine. (I can step into Qt as well)

My question is, does Qt uses some hacks or I can configure eclipse integration somehow... The problem is obviously not in my Qt installation...

I will really appreciate the help, thanks
MihailNydenov

PS I did read this https://www.qtsoftware.com/developer/faqs/faq.2006-11-01.2218569050,
but adding debug did not make any difference, and I don't have diff builds of qt.