[Qt-interest] problem with sleep

mierdatutis mi mmm286 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:25:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

I try have program that when I do click in a QListWidget puts in a
QTextBrowser some text, then sleeps X seconds and then put other text but it
doesn't works. The first text that I put ( ---DESCARGANDO SINOPSIS ---)
never appears in the object Qtextbrowser.

Any help?

Any help?

 To sleep:

class I : public QThread

{

public:

static void sleep(unsigned long secs) {

QThread::sleep(secs);

}

static void msleep(unsigned long msecs) {

QThread::msleep(msecs);

}

static void usleep(unsigned long usecs) {

QThread::usleep(usecs);

}

};

To put the text I do:

texto->setHtml(" ---DESCARGANDO SINOPSIS ---");

I::sleep(3);
texto->setHtml(" ---acabado tiempo DESCARGANDO SINOPSIS ---");