[Qt-interest] Specify Qwt Libs

Srdjan Todorovic todorovic.s at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:22:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

On 24/06/2009, Sujan Dasmahapatra <sdh at lmglasfiber.com> wrote:

> How would I specify Qwt Lib files in the .pro file...
>
> Like for  qt libs it's
>
> QTLIBS += lib.so
>
> How would I write for qwt libs ? please tell me

This is a joke?

You do it as you have specified... more or less. You need to have a
look at the documentation for qmake to see what variables you need to
change. So assuming QTLIBS is correct (no, I will not check) and you
will need to add an include directory using the appropriate Qmake
variable to point to the Qwt header directory - Just as you would do
for any other program/project under a UNIX-like environment...

Srdjan