[Qt-interest] Static linking

Sujan Dasmahapatra sdh at lmglasfiber.com
Thu Jun 25 09:26:19 CEST 2009

OK Matrin That's possible...i think I have to dynamically link qwt.so
file.thats right
WHY I am   getting this file not found when I am doing ldd./application
I am setting the correct path in the .pro file.
libqwt.so.5 => not found
libSM.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib64/libSM.so.6 (0x0000003579700000)

Kind Regards,
Sujan Dasmahapatra