[Qt-interest] QtCreator and Perfoce

Michael Rice michaelarice at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 04:05:03 CEST 2009

I'm trying to use QtCreator with my Perforce server and can't get it
going.

When I first start QtCreator, the Tools | Perforce menu is there. I've
configured the QtCreator preferences for Perforce and the "Test" works
fine. However, after I open my project in QtCreator, the Tools |
Perforce menu disappears.

I know my Perforce configuration is correct and the connection is
working. I've tested this by, before I open my project, using the
"Tools | Perforce | Opened" menu option and it shows me all the files
that are open in my Perforce workspace.

Any ideas here?

Thanks.
Michael