[Qt-interest] Problem in mouseReleaseEvent in QGraphicsItem

erick oliveira da silva eosilva2000 at ig.com.br
Fri Jun 26 14:44:20 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and Qt4.5.1. I am trying to use the
release event of a QGraphicsPathItem in my QGraphicsScene. However the event
works only for left button clicks of mouse. The Right button click doesn't
call the mouseReleaseEvent function of my QGraphicsPathItem.

I am calling the functions

setAcceptedMouseButtons(Qt::LeftButton|Qt::RightButton);

on constructor of my QGraphicsPathItem class but this doesn't work.

Interesting is that the same program works before in Qt 4.3. Does anything
change in the new version of Qt that would be the reason of this problem?

Thanks in Advance,

Erick