[Qt-interest] Thanks friends

Sujan Dasmahapatra sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 18:56:39 CEST 2009

Dear Alex
the software is about CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics) analysis  for
WindTurbine  blade  designing.But it's a in-house software its not
freeware.It has the capabilities of CAD modelling,geometry manipulation,
then meshing ,solving and post-processing of the results. Only the CAD
modelling part is included in the first version....Rest are in queue.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Alexandre Courbot <gnurou at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I have released my  beta version of the software Windlyzer_1.0.Thanks for
> ur
> > helps to everyone who helped me specially to
> > Srdjan,Eckard,Jeus,Ankit,Sean,Erick,Thomas,Chris,Thiago and I am
> forgetting
> > some of ur names.Now I am getting ready  for the next version with more
> > challenging features.Thanks
>
> I guess that when you make a software release, it is a good idea to
> explain what the software does and where it can be downloaded.
>
> Just a thought... :p
>
> Alex.

Thanks & Regards
S. Dasmahapatra
B.E. (Aeronautics-Aerodynamics)
Senior Engineer---CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics)
L M Glasfiber R & D (India) Pvt Ltd
Bangalore, India
Ph:91-9900839788
Office:91-80-66470248