[Qt-interest] building Qt on Mac OS from git

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at trolltech.com
Sat Jun 27 11:58:30 CEST 2009

Chris Meyer wrote:
>I'd like to make a few minor bug fixes to Qt.
>
>If I want to build Qt on Mac OS from the Git repository and have it be
>a drop-in replacement for the official SDK download from the website,
>what options should I use for ./configure?

-qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -plugin-sql-sqlite -plugin-sql-odbc -plugin-sql-
psql -framework -no-rpath -optimized-qmake

>Are the specific options used to build the release on the website
>documented somewhere?

No. They are not documented.

Note as well that "make install" isn't enough. You have to manually copy
the files into their final destinations like the .dmg installs.

--
Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) nokia.com
  Senior Product Manager - Nokia, Qt Software