[Qt-interest] QtCreator Keyboard Bindings

Michael Rice michaelarice at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:18:00 CEST 2009

I see in QtCreator that you can select different key bindings, but I
don't see one for "move the cursor to the end of the line". I'm
running on a Mac and one of the few things that annoys me on this
platform is that, in most applications, pressing the "End" button
either does nothing or takes you to the end of the buffer/file, not
the end of the current line. Obviously the converse should hold true
for the "Home" key.

If someone knows how to setup this behavior in QtCreator, please let
me know.

Otherwise, could this be added as another key customization in a
future release...Please.

Thanks.
Michael