[Qt-interest] Strange error on package creation, difference in libraries ?

Constantin Makshin dinosaur-rus at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 28 01:04:29 CEST 2009

Seems to be just a compiler incompatibility.

The symbol name on your screenshot looks like one generated by Visual
Studio compiler. So "bin" directory seems to contain binaries compiled by
MSVC and "qt\bin" directory is likely to contain files compiled by MinGW
(GCC).

--
Constantin "Dinosaur" Makshin