[Qt-interest] QList is crashing when detructed?

Eric Clark eclark at ara.com
Sun Jun 28 01:20:05 CEST 2009

Thank you Thiago. Is there a way to force Qt to use my malloc (nedmalloc) without having to rebuild Qt? I have overridden the global new and delete operators. I believe the issue lies in that when Qt uses new internally, it is using malloc and then when I try to delete the object, my app uses nedfree instead of free. Not sure, but this seems to be what is causing the problem.

Thanks,
Eric