[Qt-interest] qscriptextvariant.cpp and Visual Studio 2008 SP1

Sun Jun 28 07:54:12 CEST 2009

I got the same error compiling for x64 Windows with 4.5.1 and VS 2008 SP1.  I also have a modified qmake.conf (to get .pdb files, treat wchar_t as build in type, etc.).  I wasn't using QScript stuff, so I worked around it by cd'ing into other directories and running nmake.  That's great if you have a fix.

Thanks,
-Daniel