[Qt-interest] How to use Qt own Page Setup dialog in Windows platform

Siu Ning Zhuang snzhuang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 03:14:30 CEST 2009

Thanks for the reply. I refer to QPageSetupDialog.

>From http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/qpagesetupdialog.html#details, it says

"On Windows and Mac OS X the page setup dialog is implemented using
the native page setup dialogs."

There is no native page setup dialog for X11. Is it possible to force
Qt not to use Windows and Mac OS X native page setup dialog, and
process just like that of X11?