[Qt-interest] Please Reply :- Taskbar functionality failure for Qt Application

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jun 29 12:24:27 CEST 2009

On 23.10.08 15:10:47, Kamakshi Sivaraman wrote:
> When we call the functions(like showMinimized, showMaximized etc)
> individually from form its working fine, but when application gets
> deactivated
> from the taskbar it should minimize , but it is  not happening.

Then I suggest to report a bug with Microsoft. Qt has no control over what
happens to a window when clicking the taskbar entry, the control lies
withing windows. Or you find out wether there's some window-manager flag
that controls this and write a feature request to Qt Software that they
should set this flag on windows with the framelesswindowhint.

For now your options are either live with the problem, or don't use
framelesswindowhint on windows.

Andreas

--
It's a very *__UN*lucky week in which to be took dead.
		-- Churchy La Femme