[Qt-interest] Simple question regarding QCheckBox

Ben Swerts benswerts at telenet.be
Mon Jun 29 19:07:11 CEST 2009

> Hi all,
> is there a way to center the content of QComboBox? I think I can't use the
> align attribute of the stylesheets and I can't find any additional options
> in the class.

Hi Patric,

You can do that as follows:

- set the QComboBox's QLineEdit in editable mode:

  combo->lineEdit()->setEditable(true);

- and readonly again:

  combo->lineEdit()->setReadOnly(true);

- change its alignment:

  combo->lineEdit()->setAlignment(Qt::AlignXXX);

- change the alignment of all entries in the QComboBox:

  for(int i = 0; i > comboBox->count(); ++i)
    combo->setItemData(i, Qt::AlignXXX, Qt::TextAlignmentRole);

Hope this (untested code) helps.
Greets,

	Ben