[Qt-interest] How can I get the hard disk serial number in Windows ?

Mhayk Whandson eu at mhayk.com.br
Tue Jun 30 06:01:55 CEST 2009

Hi Bob,

That isn't the true hard disk serial number, if you use hardparm for
windows or the software everest you will see the true serial that is
like S18PJF0PC46883. The number which you references is a other serial
number that Microsoft get to the system when you install, perharps,
all that you reinstall microsoft operation system your system will win
a one new serial.

thanks.

regards,