[Qt-interest] QTcpSocket interface persistence

Péntek Imre pentek.imre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:28:48 CEST 2009

Hello!

Now I am about to create some client-server application, and I am wondering
whether is it possible to keep the original fingerprints.
In this example code a derived tcp socket class uses different fingerprint for
newConnection signal:
http://doc.qtsoftware.com/4.5/network-network-chat.html
This way bypassing the internal list referenced here:
http://doc.qtsoftware.com/4.5/qtcpserver.html#incomingConnection
causing nextPendingConnection() to always return null this way rendering
newConnection() signal useless.
So is there a way to keep that internal list (e.g. can I enqueue a QTcpSocket
derived object?), appropriate nextPendingConnection() functionality, and so
on?
--
Üdvözlettel: Ifj. Péntek Imre
E-Mail: pentek.imre at gmail.com