[Qt-interest] Messages not showing up with QSystemTrayIcon

Philippe Fremy phil at freehackers.org
Tue Mar 3 12:41:27 CET 2009

Hi,

I've got the problem that messages of QSystemTrayIcon are not showing up
on my Windows XP laptop. The problems occurs with Qt 4.3 , 4.4 and 4.5
rc1. After comparing with other computer, it seems that the problem is
something not working correctly in my computer.

Does anybody know what on windows could prevent QSystemTrayIcon messages
to show up ? Maybe I have a configuration wrong somewhere, or a service
is missing ?

thanks in advance,

cheers,

Philippe