[Qt-interest] How to set header on aQTableWidget to span two columns?

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Tue Mar 3 21:25:47 CET 2009

On Mar 3, 2009, at 10:41 AM, Efan... wrote:

> Hello Raam
> see splitCell of QtextTable if that helps?

Actually I think mergeCells would be what he is going for, except that
he doesn't have a QTextTable, he has a QTableWidget. For a
QTableWidget, it looks to me like the void QTableView::setSpan()
function (which QTableWidget inherits) is what is being looked for.

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.
5245 Airport Industrial Rd