[Qt-interest] table selection widget openoffice

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at maps-technology.com
Wed Mar 4 10:59:02 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 March 2009 09:38:58 shiva sitamraju wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In OpenOffice writer, there is a widget that pops up to select table
> dimensions when I click on Table icon. Just asking if there is a similar
> widget in Qt. Actually we dont know the name of the widget, if someone can
> tell us the name even, it will help in googling :)
No, but it should not be hard to write your own widget that does the same. It
only looks like a simple grid. Just derive a class from QWidget and re-
implement the paintEvent() and the mouseMoveEvent() functions I think.

Or it might be easier just to pop-up a small dialog asking for the number of
rows and cols.

Good luck,

Sean