[Qt-interest] My program keeps crashing in qt 4.5

Srdjan Todorovic todorovic.s at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:36:19 CET 2009

Hi,

2009/3/4 rfl <>:
> Hi
> My program keeps crashing in qt 4.5 (worked well with qt 4.4).
>
> When I run my program in debugger it works ok, so I cannot find out
> where the problem is.
>
> Does Anyone know what could be the problem?

No, don't have my crystal ball with me. ;)

> PS
>
> I am using latest SDK package for windows(qt-sdk-win-opensource-2009.01).

I assume you can do a Windows equivalent to the Unix coredump? Run
your program, collect a core dump, run that through a debugger and see
if that helps you.

Otherwise you will have to somehow isolate the code that causes the
crash. Do you have unit tests in place?

Do the crashes happen at a certain time? On a certain user event (eg.
user presses a certain button)?

Hope that helps,
Srdjan