[Qt-interest] Is it a BUG for Qt(4.4.3) that the keyboard sometimes can't work for some widget?

Mark Summerfield list at qtrac.plus.com
Wed Mar 4 12:02:34 CET 2009

On 2009-03-04, Kermit Mei wrote:
> Hello, I'm using Qt 4.4.3. When I use designer, I found that my keyboard
> sometimes
> can't input anthing(include backspace and Esc etc.) for some widget, or
> can't input
> in the Property Editor, I must restart designer or change another widget
> and then
> come back.
>
> And now, In my own Qt Programming, I can't input some widget sometimes,
> and I must
> close my program and restart it, then I "may" use keyboard in that widget.
>
> I found it many times, and I don't know how to solve it.
> Hope your help.
> Thanks;p

Are you using Fedora 10? And if so have you just done an upgrade?
Because I upgraded yesterday and now my Qt applications only respond
intermittently to keypresses. (I've logged a bug with Fedora: 488411.)

OTOH If it isn't that then I don't know!

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy