[Qt-interest] Saving the state of all your widgets.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:03:34 CET 2009

Hello, I have a program with a bunch of spinboxes and lineEdits etc. I
want to have the person click new or save and have the state of all of
them reset, loaded or saved. Is there and easy way to do this or must
I write a method to grab the data from each one, turn it into a var
and then save it?

I was thinking maybe I should make each widget receive a signal and
then transmit that data and have a slot gather it all up. Maybe that
is to crazy though.

Thanks for any ideas.

--
Douglas E Knapp