[Qt-interest] Qt 4.5.0 packaging issue

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at trolltech.com
Wed Mar 4 21:44:42 CET 2009

Pascal Patry wrote:
>> The correct solution is to not share the same sources between case-
>> sensitive and case-insensitive file systems.
>
>But.. the great value of this "qt-all" package was to finally be able to
> share the same file across different OS.

You can unpack the qt-all package in any of the systems. What you can't do
is actually share the files, like via network mount or via revision
control systems.

In those cases, I'd recommend you simply remove the include/ dir
altogether. When you configure Qt for building, make sure you have Perl
installed and ready to run, and that you do an out-of-source build.

--
Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) nokia.com
  Senior Product Manager - Nokia, Qt Software