[Qt-interest] Precompiled headers and SUBDIRS

Onur Cinar onur.cinar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:28:05 CET 2009

Hi,

My code base is divided into multiple modules. Each module has its own
project file, moc, ui, and objects directories. I am compiling all of
them using the SUBDIRS keyword of qmake.

Now I would like to take advantage of the precompiled headers support. I
was only be able to utilize the PRECOMPILED_HEADER in module project
files so far. It does work, but each module spends time to pre-compile
these headers. I was wondering if there is a way to share the precompiled
headers between all these modules so that the headers gets compiled only
once?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards,

-onur