[Qt-interest] what configure parameters do the precompiled binary packages use?

Ross Bencina rossb-lists at audiomulch.com
Thu Mar 5 06:29:32 CET 2009

Hello all

My question is quite simple: where do I find out what configure parameters
were used to build the precompiled binary versions of Qt (4.4.3) which
trolltech ships to commercial customers?

I have been using the msvc2005 pre-built commercial binaries, but now I need
to rebuild from source and apply a patch. I would like to build binaries
which are the same as trolltech's except for the patched code.

Thanks!

Ross