[Qt-interest] Style sheets and selection rules (excluding widgets)

R. Reucher rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
Thu Mar 5 10:00:49 CET 2009

Hi list,

I'm fiddling with Qt style sheets and wonder if it's possible to _exclude_
specific widgets from being selected by a style sheet rule?

I tried using dynamic properties that are just set for those widgets and using
their object names, but both approaches do not seem to work, because they
cannot be negated (for exclusion).

For example, I want all but _some_ QWidgets to have a "lightyellow"
background, but for the remaining widgets I don't want a style sheet to be
set _at all_. My application sets the background color of these widgets
dynamically, which doesn't work after a style sheet has been set on the
widget.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, René
--
René Reucher
rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
http://www.batcom-it.net/

America was discovered by Amerigo Vespucci and was named after him,
until people got tired of living in a place called "Vespuccia" and
changed its name to "America".
		-- Mike Harding, "The Armchair Anarchist's Almanac"