[Qt-interest] Wierd Problem after upgrading to QT Creator 1.0

Donal donaloconnor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:42:49 CET 2009

Hi,

I have QT Embedded 4.4.3 in /usr/local/qte4/ and QT4 in /usr/local/qt4.
Running XUbuntu and was successfully working away with QT Creator 0.9.

My path variable is set to /usr/local/qte4/bin so I can run qmake to
generate the Makefile and everything would build perfectly.

However since I've upgraded to QT Creator 1.0 from (
http://download.qtsoftware.com/qtcreator/qt-creator-linux-x86-opensource-1.0.0.bin
),
I am having wierd problems.

On my project, I done a make clean and re run qmake to build the makefile
but the make file generated isn't correct.
It is thinking It's QT3.

"MOC = /usr/share/qt3/bin/moc
UIC = /usr/share/qt3/bin/uic"

Obviously the build is all wrong, looking for header files/includes in wrong
directorys, bout 100 errors.

This was all working fine until I installed QT Creator 1.0.

Now when I go to /usr/share/qt3, this directory exists somehow, but I
thought the IDE wouldn't come with anything.

doing an echo printenv | grep qt3 echo's nothing as well so I am puzzled to
how the qmake is getting called?

Even if I discover where and fix it, this is still something that shouldn't
have happened.

Just thought I'd see if anyone else having similar problems or is this some
bug in the QT Creator installer?

Cheers,
Donal