[Qt-interest] SSL Support - SDK 2009.01

Manjeet Dahiya manjeetdahiya at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:11:53 CET 2009

Hello Thiago,

The libraries are present in the path (as I can run the pre-built ssl
example). But when I tried to build the securesocketclient example and I got
following errors:

In file included from certificateinfo.cpp:42:
certificateinfo.h:59: error: `QSslCertificate' was not declared in this
scope
certificateinfo.h:59: error: template argument 1 is invalid
certificateinfo.h:59: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `chain' with no
type

certificateinfo.h:66: error: `QSslCertificate' was not declared in this
scope
certificateinfo.h:66: error: template argument 1 is invalid
certificateinfo.h:66: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `chain' with no
type

certificateinfo.cpp:60: error: `QSslCertificate' was not declared in this
scope
certificateinfo.cpp:60: error: template argument 1 is invalid
certificateinfo.cpp:61: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `chain' with
no...

Thanks,
Manjeet Dahiya

"Thiago Macieira" <thiago.macieira at trolltech.com> wrote in message