[Qt-interest] using an application's databse connection inside a DLL (on win32)

Adolf Markus Berthold berthold at organet.com
Thu Mar 5 19:17:29 CET 2009

Hi all !

I asked about this before but got no answer. Since this is rather
important for me, I kindly ask again.

Is it possible for a function inside a DLL on win32 to access and use a database connection,
that was created in the main application, through the QSqlDatabase::database() function ?
And if this is not possible, can this DLL-function access this connection if I pass on the
corresponding QSqlDatabase object as parameter ?

--

Adolf Berthold