[Qt-interest] Is it a BUG for Qt(4.4.3) that the keyboard sometimes can't work for some widget?

Kermit Mei kermit.mei at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:23:25 CET 2009

Mark Summerfield wrote:
> On 2009-03-06, Kermit Mei wrote:
>
>> chandrasekar wagmare wrote:
>>
>>> some times it happens to me in kde environment pressing shift key for
>>> few seconds ...
>>>             its remedy is system>preference>hardware>keyboard>
>>> accessibility>filters>
>>>          and disable the enable slow keys
>>>
>> Thanks for replay, but it's disabled all the time. And I use GNOME;p
>> I think it's not the reason for this problem.
>>

> It was a bug in Fedora's libgxim which has now been fixed. (Bug #488411.)

Then,which libxim you mean? (This is my gNewSense's all xim about libs)
$ aptitude search xim
p   blueproximity                   - automatic screenlocking depending
on bluet
p   bximage                         - Disk Image Creation Tool for
Bochs
p   exim4                           - meta-package to ease Exim MTA (v4)
install
p   exim4-base                      - support files for all Exim MTA
(v4) packag
p   exim4-config                    - configuration for the Exim MTA
(v4)
v   exim4-config-2
-
p   exim4-daemon-heavy              - Exim MTA (v4) daemon with extended
feature
p   exim4-daemon-heavy-dbg          - debugging symbols for the Exim MTA
(v4) pa
p   exim4-daemon-light              - lightweight Exim MTA (v4)
daemon
p   exim4-daemon-light-dbg          - debugging symbols for the Exim MTA
(v4) pa
p   exim4-dbg                       - debugging symbols for the Exim MTA
(v4) pa
p   exim4-dev                       - header files for the Exim MTA (v4)
package
p   exim4-doc-html                  - documentation for the Exim MTA
(v4) in htm
p   exim4-doc-info                  - documentation for the Exim MTA
(v4) in inf
v   exim4-localscanapi-1.0
-
v   exim4-localscanapi-1.1
-
p   eximon4                         - monitor application for the Exim
MTA (v4)
p   geximon                         - a monitor for the exim
MTA
p   gforge-mta-exim4                - collaborative development tool -
mail tool
p   maxima                          - A computer algebra system -- base
system
p   maxima-doc                      - A computer algebra system --
documentation
p   maxima-emacs                    - A computer algebra system -- emacs
interfa
p   maxima-share                    - A computer algebra system -- extra
code
p   maxima-src                      - A computer algebra system --
source code
p   maxima-test                     - A computer algebra system -- test
suite
p   rexima                          - a simple ncurses/command-line
mixer
p   sa-exim                         - Use spamAssassin at SMTP time with
the Exi
p   uim-xim                         - A bridge between uim and
XIM
p   wxmaxima                        - a wxWidgets GUI for the computer
algebra s
v   ximian-connector
-
v   ximian-setup-tools
-
p   ximp3                           - Simple console MP3
player
p   xmaxima                         - A computer algebra system -- x
interface

Before, when I use opensuse 10.3, I also incur it, and I thought it may
be a bug of opensuse, so I haven't ask it as a Qt question.

Thanks for reply!