[Qt-interest] QtCreator -> openGL problem libQtOpenGL.so.4

miroslav miroslav at keytos.no
Fri Mar 6 11:28:41 CET 2009

Hi,

please can you help me with this? (running on ubuntu and install
QtCreator with the last bin file - no errors dufing the installation).

When I want to compile and execute any of OpenGL example files I'm
getting following error:

"error while loading shared libraries: libQtOpenGL.so.4: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory"

I can see that library in /opt/qtsdk-2009.01/lib

does anybody know that what can be the problem?