[Qt-interest] Need help with 'translator'code

Avishek_Sharma Avishek_Sharma at satyam.com
Fri Mar 6 11:38:07 CET 2009

Hi everyone,
I found this great application in qt-apps.org on translating languages using google translator.
http://www.qt-apps.org/content/show....content=100039

I tried running it in my system but it didn't show me the translated text(though it worked for many of the others who used it).
Also,I couldn't understand the necessity of a portion of the code ,specially in the received ("done()" slot ,regarding the slashes(///) and the ']' )so,I modified the code a bit to see if it would work without that section...well,the modified code isn't showing anything either.[ I used a couple of Message boxes to give me the values,in the 'request id' it pops up a message box twice,showing '0' and, in the done slot(),the Message box shows a blank]
So,would anyone please test out the applications and tell me if they are showing any result in your system?I have added the link to the original (above)and have attached the modified versions,I couldn't attach the original as it was exceeding the  size limit for the mailing list.My apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Please check out both and in case the original works but not the modified one,I would appreciate it, if you could point out what I am doing wrong and where.
Thanks in advance for any help.
regards,
Avi

DISCLAIMER: