[Qt-interest] Global slot?

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Fri Mar 6 22:15:09 CET 2009

I have a slot that I need to be able to connect signals to from
multiple places in my application. I know I can make it a function in
a header that is included, and then make a slot in each object I need
to call the slot from that just calls this function, but I would much
prefer to be able to just make a single line connection to a "global
slot". To be specific, this slot will be called from menu actions, so
it would be really nice to be able to just do addMenu("item
whatever",something,globalSlot);

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.