[Qt-interest] TableView and QSortFilterProxyModel

Zine eddine Bendjaballah zineeddine.b at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 18:37:40 CET 2009

Hi,

In my program I'm using a QTableView to display items from a model.
To edit an item I click on the tableview and after clicking on a button the
following code is running:

QModelIndex modelIndex;
modelIndex = tableview->currentIndex();

till now I always get the correct index of the item clicked in the
tableview.

Now, when I added a QSortFilterProxyModel object to allow the tableview to
be sorted the issue occurred.

After clicking on the column header, the items are sorted, and when I click
on the item I want to edit tableview->currentIndex() retruns the index of
the original item before the sorting was executed.

How to correct this?

Cheers.

--
Zine Eddine Bendjaballah