[Qt-interest] The Mac and 4.5: two questions

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 02:53:03 CET 2009

Same errors.  For example:

    ./configure -static -universal -no-framework -prefix . -prefix-install
    make sub-src

produces:

    cc1plus: error: invalid option 'mmx'

when trying to create 'src/gui/painting/qdrawhelper_mmx.cpp'.  If it's
of any help, the start of the build line looks like this:

    g++ -c Winline -Xarch_i386 -mmmx -Xarch_x86_64 -mmmx -Xarch_i386
-mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -Xarch_ppc -mmacosx-version-min=10.3
-fconstant_cfstrings -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden
-Wall -W -arch ppc -arch -i386 -fPIC -g -gdwarf-2 ...