[Qt-interest] Problem with Phonon::Source Qt4.5.0

Jens Bache-Wiig jbache at trolltech.com
Mon Mar 9 09:03:38 CET 2009

Hi, if your phonon is currently configured with GStreamer you might
have hit a known issue in the 4.5.0 release that has been fixed but
did not make it into the final release. This should fix should be
available in the snapshots so you can try to fetch the updated backends
from there and see if this resolves your problem.

Jens

Jens Bache-Wiig - jbache at trolltech.com
Nokia - Qt Software