[Qt-interest] problem with style sheets and qscrollbar

Srdjan Todorovic todorovic.s at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:22:14 CET 2009

Hi,

2009/3/9 Looki Angel <lookias at yahoo.com>:
> im having a problem with style sheets, regarding the QScrollbar.
> as you can see in the attached picture, there appears a white rectangle when the vertical and horizontal scrollbar are visible.
>
> im guessing that the style simply doesnt ask the style sheet, how to draw that area.
>
> this problem occurs since qt4.5

Hmm. We have this in Qt-3.3 Embedded (without style obviously) at
work, and were wondering how we can colour the square some other
colour. Is this a recently introduced bug, or has this been a bug from
Qt 3.x days?

If anyone has any ideas how to change the colour of the square, then
I'd certainly appreciate any insight.

Thanks
Srdjan