[Qt-interest] No snapshots after 4.5.0?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Mar 9 18:08:43 CET 2009

On 09.03.09 16:36:32, Lykurg Nomothet wrote:
> ehm, it's me again. Just recognized, that in the git repository
> (http://labs.trolltech.com/gitweb) is no up to date "snapshot". Sorry,
> but how to get the equivalent to the old snapshots.

I suppose its not ready yet (at least the qt/all git repository there lists
'snapshots' and is 13 days old), so right now there's no way.

Once QtSoftware provides public read access to their git repository you can
simply do a

git clone <whatever url they will provide>

and be done. There might not be any tarball snapshots anymore as far as I
understood: http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2009/02/25/the-end-of-an-era/

Andreas

--
Is this really happening?