[Qt-interest] disable double buffering on windows

Christopher Lux christopherlux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:46:51 CET 2009

Hi,
i was using the Qt::WA_PaintOnScreen attribute for my custom widget to
disable double buffering. up to the 4.4 release this did work
perfectly, but with the 4.5 release it did not work and the docs seem
to make it more clear that this only works on X11 (in the 4.4 docs it
said something similar but not that clear).

so is there a way to disable the double buffering on other platforms
to? this is a very urgent issue with my projects.

thanks
-chris