[Qt-interest] Adding custom widget plugins error/problem

miroslav miroslav at keytos.no
Tue Mar 10 13:12:44 CET 2009

Hi,

the custom widget constructor is specified here:

WorldTimeClockPlugin::WorldTimeClockPlugin(QObject *parent)
: QObject(parent)
{
initialized = false;
}

Please, where should I initialize the constructor? I'm designing
(importing custom widgets) via designer in QtCreator. That is making
ui_*.h file - that I can not modify.

thnks,
Miro