[Qt-interest] project class linking error

radu radu at picohost.net
Tue Mar 10 13:23:24 CET 2009

Hi,

I am trying to implement a small class called HttpRequest which should
suite my needs of making http[s] calls (basically API calls to different
web services).
I am having some trouble linking the project and I do not know where the
problem is. I have a hunch that it's in the project configuration file,
but I am not sure. Could you give me an advice? (I am attaching the
files to this mail)

I am pretty new to C++ and even newer to Qt so any advice is more than
helpful regarding any aspect of my code.

PS. I am using QtCreator1.0 and Qt4.3.4.

Thank you,
Radu.