[Qt-interest] possible to override login with qt application

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:23:30 CET 2009

Hi,

Depending on your distro, you can haves an user with automatic login. Then
you can edit .bash_rc  to put your application.
But this is not a Qt question, I think you'll needs more knowledge on Linux,
not in Qt. Basically, you needs a script with:
1) X Server start,
2) Some window manager start ( if you have windows or dialogs )
3) Your app start

Tell us about the distro you are using, will be very useful to help.

Regards,

Wagner Sales