[Qt-interest] Qt 4.5 build failing on Mac OSX

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Tue Mar 10 21:10:48 CET 2009

I ran into similar problems (or at least I think they were similar)
and worked around them by not building webkit (-no-webkit). Actually,
I have never managed a successful build of 4.5 on mac with webkit
enabled, static or not (I've always done universal builds). Of course,
this is only an option if you don't need webkit - for me, it works, at
least for now :)
Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.